Here are the easy ways to pay BESCOM electricity bill online whether you are in Bangalore or sitting in other part the world. We will show you some best and easy steps for BESCOM online electricity bill payment, like how to use third-party payment portals, how to pay through Credit/Debit card, how to use BESCOM's mobile app etc.
First of all, there are two official portals,
1. BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited)
2. BESCOM R-APDRP (Re-Structured Accelerated Power Development Reforms Programme) Portal. Towns included: BESCOM Urban comprising of Bengaluru, Anekal, Bangarpet, Challakere, Channapatna, Chintamani, Chitradurga, Davangere, DB Pura, Gowribidanur, Harihara, Harapanahali, Hiriyur, Hoskote, Kanakapura, Kolar, Kunigal, Mulbagilu, Ramanagara, Robertsonpet/Kgf, Shidlagatta, Sira, Tiptur, Tumkur, Chikballapur Towns.
For BESCOM bill payment online, you can directly visit this website http://bescom.org/en/pay-bill/
For BESCOM R-APDRP bill payment online, you can directly visit https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/MyAccount/QuickPayment.aspx
Steps to Pay BESCOM bill :
1. Click to visit BESCOM's main portal http://bescom.org/en/pay-bill/, you will the page like this
Now enter your Customer ID or Account ID in the given text box and press submit button.
2. After pressing submit button, you will see the page like this
Here, you need to double check your details and press Pay Now button.
3. Now you will be redirected to the payment page like this
Here you can select you preferred payment method like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking. Enter your credentials and press Make Payment Button.
4. You will receive one time password (OTP) on your mobile number which you gave to your bank. Enter the OTP and there you go, you have successfully paid your bill online. You will get a confirmation message on your mobile phone.